Decent FreeSpace is a simple little application that sits in the Windows notification area and monitors free space on drives/network shares, and warns you when free space drops below a given warning level.
FreeSpace is very simple to use – you run it, tell the program what volumes (i.e. disks or network shares) you want to monitor, and then, well that’s it. Close the window, and it will nestle in the notification area and pop-up warnings when any of the disks/shares run low on free space.
Decent FreeSpace Crack
* a free and simple Windows application to monitor the free disk space of disks/network shares
* runs without any user intervention, and will monitor whatever you wish
* alerts you when a disk/share is getting low on free space
* when the alert pops up, it will ask if you want to restart your computer
* if you answer no, it will not restart your computer
* can be configured to only show alerts for drives/shares that have free space of less than a given percentage
* can be configured to only show alerts when free space is decreasing
* can be configured to show alerts for both drives and network shares
* runs in the background and does not use any resources
* able to display the amount of free space on drives/network shares on your desktop or not at all
* can be configured to always monitor the free disk space on a given drive/network share (instead of only when the system is idle)
* can be configured to monitor drives/network shares both manually and automatically
* can be configured to monitor either a single drive/share at a time, or all of them at once
* can be configured to only monitor drives/network shares that are mounted
* can be configured to show the free disk space on both drives and network shares
* can be configured to monitor a given drive or network share, and then notify you when the free space drops below a given warning level
* free simple application
* uses no resources
* windows executable
* free for personal and commercial use
* only does what it says on the can
* no required licensing
* distributed under the MIT and GPL licenses
FreeSpace Windows 7 Version (tested with no errors):
Instructions for Windows XP/Vista/7:
* Click on the following links to download the three files for each operating system
* Extract the compressed files using the Windows Archive Utility (if you use WinRAR, see the notes below)
* Open the archive using the Windows Archive Utility, and extract the contents
* Open WinUtilities.ini and change the settings if necessary
* Double click on WinUtilities.exe to launch the program
* Click on the “Configure Settings” button to configure your settings, or the “Learn Settings” button to assign default settings
* Click on the “Connect” button to connect to the specified volumes, or the
Decent FreeSpace Crack Free Download
The notification area icon and the application itself are as small as possible, to make it easier for you to open it up, and to make it even easier to use.
The application does the following:
It checks if you have a running notification area program, or a program with a similar-looking icon. If the icon is not the one for your notification area program (or a different program) then the window will not be shown. Therefore, you will not be able to open this window. There is no way to turn off this check, and every version of Windows since Vista will detect an instance of the application and dock it in your notification area. If you have another free space warning application then the icon may be a nuisance for you.
It allows you to set the warning level – either an absolute warning level (eg. 4% or 4% free space), or a warning that the free space will be below the warning level within X time (eg. 4% free space in 3 hours).
It will not notify you of free space as it is below your warning level. This is to ensure that the program does not not inundate you with many alerts as you may have so much free space that you have no need for it. For example, if you have two hard drives and each have 1% free space, then the program would only warn you once you have 1% free space on one of them.
It has a check that can be done to see if the network share is connected. It will give you a warning if the share is not connected. If you wish to turn this off, you can – but it’s not necessary.
It will show a warning when the first file is created in a folder, and when the last file is deleted. If you have many files, this is a good idea.
It will track files in use on drives/shares and warn you when you will not have enough free space.
You can install it from the following link:
I am the developer of Decent FreeSpace Crack Free Download. It was written and released under a developer license on sourceforge.net.
It is hosted and distributed by SourceForge under the GPL v3.
I did not write the original shareware version of this program. The source code and a C & C++ version for the same are available on sourceforge.net under the GNU General Public
Decent FreeSpace Crack
Dimension Code : Public Domain
Dimension Date : Timestamp: Tue Jun 22 12:36:42 JST 2011
* The latest version of FreeSpace (201102060608) is automatically installed
* Full Mac OS X/Windows/Linux/WinCE support
* FreeSpace covers the entire physical disk using the standard UNIX ‘df’ utility
* FreeSpace runs as a stand-alone application and has no dependencies on any other software
* FreeSpace monitors the whole disk including the drive’s partition table and partitions
* The system that FreeSpace monitors can be changed at any time by editing the configuration text file under the ‘~/.FreeSpace/settings’ directory
* FreeSpace’s reporting is very configurable
* FreeSpace can be used in conjunction with other available freeware such as WinDirStat, MBAM, Disk Inventory X, and CheckDisk
* Supports the following volume(s) (and/or network resource):
* Local Disk (C, D, E, etc.)
* Local Network Share (F, G, H, I, etc.)
* FTP Server (J, K, L, etc.)
* Remote Network Share (M, N, O, etc.)
* Windows Partition
Latest Version(at the time of this article):
Copyright 2011 Patrick Dong
Decent FreeSpace Downloads
The following is the current list of official releases of the application, with the version number and the most recent stable release available for download:
Decent FreeSpace 2.5.0 (18.104.22.168)
Latest stable release available for download: v22.214.171.124, released on 10 August 2011.
If you downloaded a previous version and want to update to the latest one, just delete the local “FreeSpace” directory in your “~/Library/Application Support/FreeSpace” directory, and then install “Decent FreeSpace” again.
First of all, download “Decent FreeSpace” from here:
Unzip it and run the setup file. Follow the on-screen instructions, and then:
* Choose a location on your computer to install the application and its settings
* Run the application
What’s New in the?
This is a very simple, small, FREE utility that allows you to set notification thresholds, warning level, warning messages, and other notification settings.
Decent FreeSpace offers many settings,
To see all the available settings, click on the “View Settings” button in the top right corner
The settings are as follows:
Enable will put the notification icon in the system tray, the notification area
Advanced Notification settings
Warning level (which controls how low the free space warning notification threshold must be before it is raised)
If you set Warning Time to 0, the warning will be raised as soon as the amount of free space falls below the threshold
If the threshold level is set to Absolute and the warning level is set to None, the warning will be raised as soon as the amount of free space falls below the threshold
If the threshold level is set to Absolute and the warning level is set to Maximum (default), the warning will be raised when the amount of free space is at the threshold warning level (as well as when it falls below the threshold)
Time To Warn: the amount of time that must elapse (in minutes) before the warning becomes available
When the warning time expires the warning message will be displayed and the notification icon will disappear
If the warning time expires the warning icon will remain in the system tray for 10 minutes before disappearing
Monitoring interval (in seconds)
Notify when threshold is reached
How to use this application
It’s very simple to use, just tell it which volume (e.g. disk) or network share you want to monitor, then click the “Start Monitoring” button in the top right corner, and the application will start monitoring for any changes to the volume.
Current status of Decent FreeSpace
File Type: Stand Alone Application
OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7
Encryption: No Encryption Required
File Size: 243 KB
Shrink Volume will also notify you when disk space drops below a threshold level.
Vincentio Silver Kings Series
The potent and powerful composition of Vincentio’s handmade silver, high quality plated steel, flatware, chalices, monstrance, and many other fine Catholic Church and Parish products are simply unbeatable. As a matter of fact, we proudly claim that Vincentio’s
System Requirements For Decent FreeSpace:
Click to view
The House of the Dead: Overkill is a first person zombie shooter based on the popular arcade shoot ’em up, House of the Dead. The gameplay is centered around headshots and combos, and the game requires a decent amount of skill to be successful. The House of the Dead: Overkill also features quick time events, temporary invulnerability, and opportunities to go into a hiding place called the “nostalgia corner”, which has a unique gameplay mechanic.
The game features a retro-inspired